Saturday, May 26, 2007

You Can Build Air Force Ones on NikeID

It's the truth. Throw together your very own pair of Nike Air Force One Low Premiums over at Nike ID for the low, low price of $275. I haven't done the calculations, but I'm sure there are at least thousands of unique possibilities between patent leather, premium grain leather, nubuck, metallic material, and all the colors for each of those. The "ID" part comes into play with a custom tag that you can get in gold or silver (which, in turn, matches the lace tips and locks). Word. So head on over and get to work!

Here are a couple of my creations... Not the freshest things on the face of the earth, but, well... Pretty damn fresh if you ask me!






Note: I don't know if you can actually buy the shoes that you design because I haven't personally tried (what can I say, I'm broke), but I don't really see why you shouldn't be able to.

1 comment: