Thursday, March 1, 2007

Polka Dot Bape Stas... NOW WITH STRIPES!!!!!1

A long time ago, I was a Boy Scout. One time while I was at summer camp when I was probably a mere 11 years of age, I wore a striped shirt with some plaid shorts. It must have been Parents' Day or something, because I remember my mother giving me never-ending shit about it. To this day, I have considered stripes and plaid to be a faux pas of the largest magnitude... And the second most significant rule of fashion; second only to "Match your belt with your shoes."

I feel though that I now need to create subsections to my second-favorite rule. Rule 2(A) will now be, "IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, DO NOT MIX POLKA DOTS AND STRIPES, ESPECIALLY ON THE SAME GARMENT!" Rule 2(B) will be my old favorite.



Info and picture from Hypebeast. Thanks, Hypebeast!

No comments: