Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The North Face X Supreme Summit Series Jackets

The North Face is teaming up with Supreme to drop a little collaboration action with their Summit Series jackets. Looks like these are designed to match the Supreme Timberlands (which were abominations), but they actually look pretty good.

At first glance, I thought I was partial to the black and red colorway, but now I'm not so sure... The purple and brown has grown on me. And, of course, as it usually is with brands like The North Face and Supreme, it's the details that really take it away: The leopard-print lining is really killing it.

Images and info via Hypebeast.

1 comment:

Brenda Faircloth said...

Leather is always in fashion specially in winters. Coz we have to wear stylish stuff so we can go with stylish leather jackets.TV Series Jackets Amazing design and stylish stuff i liked it alot. I have known some of these kinda website in this valentine i gifted my boyfriend and he loved it.